The three perpendicular bisectors of a triangle intersect at the _______.Question 12 options:










Answer 1


  a)  circumcenter

Step-by-step explanation:

You want to know the name of the point of intersection of the three perpendicular bisectors of the sides of a triangle.


Each side of a triangle is a chord of the circumscribed circle. The perpendicular bisector of a chord is a line through the center of the circle. Hence the point of concurrency of the perpendicular bisectors of the sides of a triangle is the center of the circumscribed circle.

The name of the center of the circle circumscribing a triangle is "circumcenter."


Additional comment

When the triangle is a right triangle, the circumcenter is the midpoint of the hypotenuse, which is a diameter of the circle.

Related Questions

12 times 10 to the 0 power equals 12 times one equals?
This is really easy promise
20 Points! Answer ASAP! Which statement is true about angles 1 and 2? (image below)A. They are adjacent anglesB. They are complementary anglesC. They are supplementary angles.D. They are vertical angles.
A researcher wishes to estimate the proportion of adults who have high-speed Internet access. What size sample should be obtained if she wishes the estimate to be within 0.03 with 90% confidence if (a) she uses a previous estimate of 0.34?(b) she does not use any prior estimates? n=_____(Round up to the nearest integer.)
Eric jog 3 1/4 mile on Monday, 5 5/8 miles on Tuesday, and 8 miles on Wednesday. Suppose he continues the pattern for the remainder of the week. How far will Ereck jog on Friday

Imagine you and Janice are the only ones working as telemarketers for a large cooperation. You make 70% of the calls and each call takes you Exponential amount of time with parameter λ1 = 2 hrs-1 . Janice, on the other hand, makes the remaining 30% of total calls. Each call takes her Exponential amount of time with parameter λ2 = 4 hrs-1 . A certain call was made 30 minutes ago and it is still ongoing. What is the probability that you made this call?



The probability that you made this call is 0.8639.


Parameter for you = λ1 = 2

⇒ β1 = 1 / λ1 = 1 / 2 = 0.5

Parameter for Janice = λ2 = 4

⇒ β2 = 1 / λ2 = 1 / 4 = 0.25

Probability that you made a for 0.5 hours or more:

P(X\geq 0.5)=e^(-0.5/0.5)=0.3679

Probability that Janice made a for 0.5 hours or more:

P(X\geq 0.5)=e^(-0.5/0.25)=0.1353

Overall probability that a call was made for 0.5 hours of more

= (0.7 x 0.3679) + (0.3 x 0.1353)

= 0.2981

Probability that you made the given call

= 0.7 x 0.3679 / 0.2981

= 0.8639

Ty stacked some large wooden blocks. Each block is 1/3 ft tall. His stack of blocks measures 5 ft. How many blocks are in Ty's stack?


5 / (1/3) = 15

Ty’s stack has 15 blocks.

*4.8.21Question Help
After the release of radioactive material into the atmosphere from a nuclear power plant in a country in 2000, the hay in that country was contaminated by a radioactive
isotope (half-life 7 days). If it is safe to feed the hay to cows when 14% of the radioactive isotope remains, how long did the farmers need to wait to use this hay?
The farmers needed to wait approximately days for it to be safe to feed the hay to the cows.
(Round to one decimal place as needed.)
Enter your answer in the answer box and then click Check Answer.
All parts showing
Clear All
Check Answer
here to search



  19.9 days

Step-by-step explanation:

The amount remaining after d days is ...

  a = (1/2)^(d/7)

We want to find d when a = 0.14

  log(a) = (d/7)log(1/2)

  d = 7·log(0.14)/log(1/2) ≈ 19.855 ≈ 19.9

The farmers need to wait about 19.9 days for it to be safe.

Which of the following statements best describes adjacent angles


The statement that best describes adjacent angles is that adjacent angles share a side.

What is a vertex ?

A vertex is where two non parallel lines meet.For example a triangle has 3 vertex.We can also say that vertex is a point where two non parallel lines meet to form an angle.

According to the given question the best description of adjacent angle is that they share a side.

We can say that adjacent angles are those angles which are placed next to each other.

Adjacent angle also share a common vertex but they do not overlap each other.

learn more about vertex here :



The correct answer to this would be D, adjacent angles share a side.

Step-by-step explanation:

Adjacent angles share a common side as well as a common vertex.

I hope this helps :)

Im so stupid i need help 14.7 ÷ 7= what equation/


2.1 is ur answer :) hope that helps u out

Simplify the following:3( x + 1) – 4( 2x – 5 ) + 10x
O 5x - 32
0 21x + 23
0 5x + 23
O 5x - 17




Step-by-step explanation:

3(x+1) - 4(2x-5) + 10x

3x+3 - 8x+20 + 10x

(3x-8x+10x = 5x)

(3+20 = 23)

Therefore, answer is 5x-23. :)